Tuesday, 29 September 2015

I Hit The Bottom And Escape

     I'd be crazy not to follow. Follow where you lead. Tomorrow I'm moving out. I really don't know what to think. It's like I'm senseless. The same emptiness that's been going on for the past months. If I could find my reasoning.
     Yesterday, I started reading some of my two year old posts. I wonder if anyone ever bothered to read anything here. You know, it was always meant for my future self. That's why most of this is ambiguous and cryptic (anyone who's at least a bit clever will understand everything. I'm not so good at implications. They always come clear). It seems peculiar how dumb I come off at some points. I laugh at the things I felt and said.
     It's been a nice couple of years.
     To go along to get along.
     It's fine at Whi. Co.
     I cringe as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment