Sunday, 7 June 2015

It Really Ended. I Never Made It Right.

     All I want in life is just a little bit of love to take the pain away. A little step each day. I know nothing about myself anymore. I only want to crumble somewhere quietly and listen. I've been told some things (never something I want to hear). But it seems that there's no point. I have almost no dreams.
     I know that what I did, I did. But sometimes I really hate myself. And I can't get out of what I'm into. I want to be free from my past and my future. I can't. There's something holding me back.
     It's time to leave. Why is this happenning?

     All I have is disconnected and misguided thoughts.
     All I wanted was to be left alone (actually, it's not that interesting, you know).   
     All I want is to breath. Won't you breath with me?
  
     But I can't help.
     I'm falling in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment