Sunday, 14 September 2014

Where Are Your Friends Tonight?

     I'm starting to think that this was one of the worst ideas I ever had. Tomorrow means nothing anymore. And people seem to get mean. I often get lost in small details. I can stare at a blank piece of paper for more time than it is actually normal. And sometimes I only wait for the weekends. For the free days that I'm alone and I'm allowed to do what I want. But then if I only wait for these days, I'm going to miss the best things to do. Nevermind. I don't care.
     It's been a long time since I wrote anything. Probably, because I'm busy being bored. All my life seems ironic when I watch a movie or listen to an album. And I can't stand the daily routine. Wake up; beg myself for just one sec more in my bed; get up; have breakfast; study; eat lunch; read some pages on the book I've been reading for the past two weeks; study; watch a movie; lie in my bed; listen to some music; put my headphones next to my bed; try to sleep. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Repeat
    repeat
           repeat
                 repeat
                        repeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment