Tuesday, 18 March 2014

You Can Find Me If You Want Me In The Garden

     My thoughts gently touch a string in my head. I couldn't be more ready. I couldn't be more sincere. Waiting for Spring and Summer's showers. The one's when you stand and think. About anything. I find myself drifting away. I seem to lose my line of thoughts. Waiting for the fall.
     You can now pray for rain. Some people simply lose their minds. Sometimes everything's not easy. This one is for the good times. Many times I start to wonder what's going on.
     It's been a lot of time since I started doing this. I really enjoy writing. There are some things that I don't mention to anyone. There are some things that need to remain unsaid. Here I'm allowed everything all of the time.
     I couldn't be more ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment