Tuesday, 16 July 2013

The More You Try To Erase Me, The More That I Appear

     In a few days, I'm going on a trip. I'm going to visit the sea. In the sea, I can always feel calm. When I'm under the surface I feel like I'm dreaming. However, July has been a strange and hollow month so far. We get nothing done and everyone seems tired and sleepy.
     I'm glad that I will go and leave my town and its people for a week or two. Now, I wake up every day at nine and I try to read a book or listen to some music. The best part of my days is the two or three hours that I use only for lying in my bed while reading and listening to 'Hail To The Thief' and 'The Queen Is Dead'.
     The thing I can't stand is that people can choose their friends and lovers, but still we choose the ones we think we deserve and not the ones we really deserve. And we end up having low self-esteem.
     It's all boiling over. Your little voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment