Sunday, 30 June 2013

I Was Moved By Your Screen Dream

     The digital world won't help you cope with the real one.I finished a story that I've been writing since last February. It ended in only 13 pages, but I'm so happy that I finished it. When you start the story you don't know how it is going to end. So, I didn't know how it was going to end and I was keen on finding out. The best thing is when you build up your main characters' lives. I always have one character who has my opinions and beliefs (and off course many times my own problems), but this time I focused more on the mad side of people.
     My main problem was insomnia. And Clocks. I really need some sleep and I tried to deal with it the way my main character did. It really helps if you have someone who has the same problem. In order to find a solution, you both try many things and the one who succeeds first will help the other. Music is my solution. And I fall asleep. At 5 o'clock in the morning. It's still something.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment