Friday, 28 June 2013

I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend, I Just Wanna Be Your Lover

     The worst place you can get stuck is the 'Friend Zone' where everything happens fast, you got nothing to say, but it's OK. And sometimes it's really OK, listening to the one you love. Even if she thinks her boyfriend is better. Off course people fall in love and choose the people that they think they deserve. You only get what you think you deserve. Really ironic. I've been stuck on this dream for like a year.
     I'm drawing again. There was some inspiration for me. Nothing really happened, but with good mood, a glass of cold water, a pencil and a paper (and off course the CD Player shouting on the corner of my room!) it felt great. I'm happy these days. It even rained in the summer and I really love rain. I slept for many hours and I went for many walks. Nice days.
     This is the fierce last stand of all I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment