Thursday, 9 May 2013

Empty Glass

     Not even half-empty. That's right. However, at last I'm relaxing. Only a bit of stress. I have so many things to do and so little time. A few years ago, I was obsessed with drawing. Now I haven't painted a single page (without counting the sketch books and the little faces and people I draw on books) since last year. So today I started drawing. It's good to be back. I think I should do a whole project. It should only exist for myself (it's never easy letting others know exactly what you think through music or poetry or literature or drawings).
     Yesterday I finally finished a novel that I was reading since last week. Jitterbug Perfume. It must be the best thing I've ever read. I don't know yet. I will first let a week and the book's emotional impact pass and then I will. Amazing book.
     Tired again.

No comments:

Post a Comment