Monday, 15 April 2013

I've Lost Control

     Ian Curtis really lost control. The thing is that I don't want to lose control. Over anything. The idea doesn't sound so simple, but it can be done. So, what about this crazy weather? Monday the sun shines, Tuesday it rains, Wednesday the sun is burning the ground again. I still need some sleep and my head it spins. Don't lose control...
     Today, I woke up early in the morning and just sat there in my bed, listening to some music. This is probably one of my favorite hobbies the last few days, because, every morning I wake up early and lie in my bed. It's a pretty fun thing to do really. You can hear the others snoring or talking in their sleep. And the shadows on my wall always create very strange shapes and creatures and I sit there and watch them move like a movie.
     When the sun rises the shadows go away. Time for breakfast.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment