Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Supposed to be the perfect Friday afternoon.

     Last night I was walking back home. It was still raining and I didn't have an umbrella. So whenever I found a spot where I could protect myself from the rain, I stood there for a few moments. Then I saw two old couples coming. I heard them arguing about something. They weren't angry or something, but they were arguing intensely.
The first lady said: 
- Everyone in our times gets married only because thy're desperate!
And the other answered:
- But how can you say there's not any love in the world?

     Cheesy, uh? But it got me thinking. The men of the company just agreed with their partners. Too busy thinking about food and sleeping, I suppose. They were talking about a restaurant... 
     Everything fine in Whi.Co. 

No comments:

Post a Comment